- Help other people and leave a better future
- If you want to help others and collaborate with the medicine of the future, you can leave us a charitable bequest to promote healthcare in our Hospital or the biomedical research conducted in its Research Institute.
- If you decide to include a bequest to us in your will, there are different options: you can either bequeath a fixed sum of money, designate a percentage of your estate or donate other kinds of property.
- Your donation through the charitable bequest will significantly help improve the health of future generations and you will leave your mark in Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau . More information: www.fundaciosantpau.cat
- How to make a charitable bequest
- You need to state in writing that you wish to include a charitable bequest in your will. We recommend doing it in an open will before a notary public, as this is the safest, cheapest and most useful procedure. In this regard, you must indicate that you want to include an heir or beneficiary of a bequest in your will, namely the Fundació Privada Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, with the registered address at C/ Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, and the Tax ID Number (NIF) G-08197774.
- If you want to make your bequest for a specific purpose (a disease or line of research) you must clearly indicate your wish. In this case, it is advisable to refer to the concept of ‘analogies’, as the passing of years and advances in medicine could mean that by the time the will is opened, the indicated purpose has been resolved or it has evolved.
- If you have any queries or would like more information about how to make a bequest or leave a legacy to the Fundació Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, you can call us on +34 93 553 79 71 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org