gestio coneixament infermeria
Teaching and research are key elements of the healthcare process and, as such, the Nursing Management has a long tradition of teaching and a vocation for training at the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
The objectives in this area are:
- Providing external training to professionals from the various fields of operation, in both in primary and hospital healthcare, as well as healthcare partners, depending on their training needs.
- Coordinating the practical training of students on medium and advanced degree programmes and Bachelor and Master Degrees in Nursing.
- Organizing training placements and visits for professionals and students at both a national and international level.
- Ensuring compliance with the training programme for nursing residents.
- Promoting the undertaking of research projects.
- Providing guidance for nursing professionals in relation to the methodology to apply to undertake their research projects.
- Managing research projects with external partnerships: multi-centric, dissertations, theses.
- Providing training in research for nursing professionals.